Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 14, 2011

    Running out of goodbyes


    Hello world, 

    Its me again

    And yes, I'm still not over with this armagedon thingy I'm going through. I'm better off explaining in form of words, I don't know. 

    I'm such a self fulfilling prophecy kind of person. If I get labeled, I find myself acting up to it, and then people go harh I know you inside out! And fell all complacent about themselves. I think there isn't any inside to know. I get so much grief for trying to put anything in. 

    Today, we walked by. Familiarity is something so shuddery. There isn't any changes to this place, but it has become very desolated. 

    Maybe I'm so far apart from God that I started to feel this way. Please give me strength to be strong. For some reason it feels like another chapter has closed, the doors are firmly locked. We've reached an impasse. I've reached...wherever the end of the line is, and I don't know if there's a future waiting.

    Let's runaway


    No comments:

    Post a Comment