Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 13, 2011

    冰涼的​​夜裡讓眼淚溫熱我




    There is something about me which I hate, pride. I'm not sure whether its a good thing but its definitely one of the factor that pulls me here. Everytime I drink to banish these regrets, I just ended up with a whole clutch more. Somehow my means of forgetting these sad thoughts and being happy just makes me end up feeling even more horrible and worst, embarassed and ashamed. I just can't find it within myself to care.

    Ultimately, what matters is what you do nao and right nao all I can think about is the past and the future and I'm fucking stuck in some kind of no man's land, some vicious cycle, and going nowhere fast.

    I wonder how old you've got to become before you hit that level of maturity that stops completely this roaring longing to be someone you really want.


    Irony aside, I don't think it's supposed to work like this, is it?


    Sorry to all of you to have to read this. Maybe that time of month is coming eh?





    No comments:

    Post a Comment