Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 17, 2011

    好久不見

    Went to catch Vanness today and he is way too too cute haha. Super fair and he has this hamster-ry look..awww..I'm lucky that he walks so near to me.hahahhaa crazy fella *self slaps*

    Well, I went cleaning up my drawers this morning because it was like 10 decades ago ever since I opened it lol and this is what I found. 

    My cassettes!! Nao that I'm looking at it I feel I have very random taste in music O.O. I remembered that I had an uber vintage radio that I use to play cassettes with when I'm sleeping. lol. Yes I need musics when I sleep at night( when I was way younger) and idk why. It's kinda like a must have essential, just like you need a bed to sleep. like wtf example is this. lol 



    On a random note, found this back somewhere in the net the other day. I vividly remember the first time I saw this I was in my hostel and I became really really teary as something terrible happened on that day. I believe God is always near to us, protecting us, but how near is near?



    Jess

    No comments:

    Post a Comment