Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 12, 2011

    Happy Holidays

    Last night was such epic fun. I haven't felt like this for awhile: getting loose and not getting it wasted. After a few starkers, 3 jagerbombs, 2 flaming lambo, some submarines, I finally get drunk. hahahahahahhaa..If you think I will ever do that, think again lolssss...


    Idk, but places like this is something I won't understand for life for the hypeness. I almost get killed in there,well, literally haha. Plus, I don't drink so it's damn bored shit actually and I really can't see the reason for spending so much on a super bitterly water, but talking with the bffs is something very interesting and fun. 


    So after I got home this morning from the sleepovers in bff's, I conked out til 7pm.lols. As usual is Roy's time at night and so here I am nao trying to insert some words and lapsapness.mehh..


    Although it's a good thing at one hand, on the other, issue remained unresolved. All this seems insignificant for now, we'll just take it one step at a time, and make the most out of what we have.


    Bytheway, I guess my weekend for the next two weeks is completely fully booked with awesomeness. Vanness Wu is coming to town next week!! Can't wait for that. haha And I'm gonna celebrate a white Christmas this year.bahahhaa well I'm just kidding. Hmm perhaps is a Sephora Christmas. hahaha. I can't wait for Christmas because I like the decorations- I like the songs -I love all the friendly people out there on Christmas!!!

    3 comments:

    1. vaness wu is coming?? I want tag along!! haha

      ReplyDelete
    2. when i was reading d top part, i was like black out ho... since when wl drink??? takan she go n drink without letting me know, mana boleh macam ni~~~ hahahahaha.... rupa rupanya, is just imagination... hahahahahahaha

      ReplyDelete
    3. Lichen: yeap he is coming. I bet the crowd will be crazy

      Jialing: Imagination is a good thing lol

      ReplyDelete