Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 1, 2011

    Happy mappy yappy zappy

    Went to watch 'You Are The Apple of My Eyes'. I know lots of people raved bout this movie, but to me it's just so whatever. Perhaps I'm not in a Co-Ed school all these while and maybe that's why I didn't felt nostalgic watching this movie. lol. I think I'm much more emotional when I watch 'Secret'.lol. No offence, personal preference though :)

    On a random note, a couple of days ago there was these bunch of puppies that kept barking at something in the drain around my hse. I actually originally thought that it was another puppy that fell into the drain, so zoom, I went down to see or rescue.lol idk, I just can't pass my level of tolerance by just looking from afar. 

    Well this is what I got.lol. 

    It was actually a monitor lizard ( haha I actually googled it cz I didnt knew what it was called. Monitor sounds weird lol)


    Oh young puppies, always so mischievous  :)



     More random ones, I picked this schedule book up. I'm actually quite a sucker for planners (Note book addictor ) lol. 

    Alright, that's all from me. I'm going to the city tomorrow. Hopefully I could grab something back 
    Goodnight lovelies 
    <3

    No comments:

    Post a Comment