Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 5, 2011

    Rinse & repeat

    Out of boredom we decided to go for a sauna session today. lol. It was really cool to come off with such a random idea as I'm bored to face the shopping centre almost everyday.bwahahaha. So off to pasar malam and then to Malacca Club. Was really fun but I'm really really sleep deprived these days, hence, zombified in the room, thanks to insomnia. 


    Idk, but I think I'm not prepared for what's going to happen now, let alone the intimidating future of rigorous debate and mental stimulation. I can't move back and I hate where I am, but I'm scared to move forward. I'm trapped each way I turn and I finally begin to understand what it means to be young and completely aimless. 


    But after so much ranting, life still moves on. It's really sad to see your dreams fade away and you can't do anything about it. And as always this time around, I love to admire street smart people o.O 


    Sometimes I really wonder where will the Japanese Mountain chooses. I always pray hard it's in my hometown for some strange apparent reason, but who knows right. 


    Kays, got to go. I'll cya when I cya.


    Takecare.Mwahh~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment