Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 16, 2011

    Long live

    Been listening to this song recently by Taylor Swift. It's been a good repeat track for the night. And I probably went mia-ed on my beauty blog I'm regret :/

    Anyways, I heard people said that there will be raining meteors this whole week in the sky. Well, to be frank, I don't really have luck to see such beautiful things like this. Idk, but things like miracle, magical, meteor, eclipse, fairy tales yada yada yada doesn't really exist in my story. So damn sad & emo *runs to one corner draw circle*

    But I'm glad that I'm blessed with beautiful people around. They do come and go sometimes which always makes me really miserable and frustrated at times. Perhaps that's what we called life but I just hope that maybe at some point, there could be a reason for everybody to stay as it is o.O It feels sad when I am sounding this way. 



    Christmas is just a week ahead. I really really really love this season, typically Mr Snowman. He may look really cool on the outside, but inside, he's all warmth with love. Still, you couldn't own him or have him for life because he'll eventually melt and dissapear anyways. Which always makes me ponder whether it is a good or a bad ending :/

    Have a great day people

    With love,
    Jess 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment