Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 22, 2010

    Anticipated ( neutrogena hydro boost)

    Back in hostel.Sigh. Everything will turn back to normal starting from tomorrow onwards. My midterm break faster arrive. lol. Its 2am. My roomie and I is still very fresh awake. Lucky me, my class is in noon tomorrow. Teehee

    Its out in Malaysia finally~ Muahaha. I have been waiting for like over a century for this and now it is in my hand *big wet eyes*



    However, because I really need a good cleanser and moisturiser, so I bought the whole range dalam sekaligus XD. The price is kind of affordable for poor people like me. Haha. You could purchase the whole range(cleanser, toner, moisturizer) in less than RM 150. Affordable rite :P I like the packaging very much.Crystal clear blue, hydration theme.lol.When using it, you could feel as though the entire ocean of water goes deeply into ur skin and hydrates it all day long HaHa wtf okay I am exaggerating.lol. I am so very excited to try it. Hope it won't dissapoint me :)

    Okay times to bed. Babai

    1 comment:

    1. good choice...
      haha... i'm using the same as you...
      i did brought the essence... you shud by that.. it goes well before applying the hydro boost gel... its really different...

      ReplyDelete