Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 8, 2010

    Dum-Dee-Dum

    I smell changes in the air but the same force of changes that renders order into chaos also does the inverse. Putting things in order produces exquisite joy in my heart.

    I am aware of this feeling. I can't wait for holiday.Can I self declare my holiday now?lol. Anyway, my plan to KL had been cancelled due to the fact that my self urgency to do that had gone.fml


    On a random note, I caught my dog sleeping on my bag AGAIN. This time around, its the laptop bag. Sigh. What is it so nice sleeping on or in the bag?lol. But she is so uber cute. HA-HA. Let it be let it be~~





    Can't wait for the holidays to come.. Although there will be not much activity for me during the cny, but as long as I am away from school, I'm pretty sure its already more than enough that I would ask for.lol. Better don't let my mum read this. SHhh~~


    No comments:

    Post a Comment