Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 20, 2010

    A new way to live


    Sometimes it gets quite disorienting. I'm moving into a very different way of life, a way of life where I won't seek or struggle because I'm happy, I guess. I see futility and silliness of seeking and struggling so its like kinda trap in no man's land. Opps past blog's bugs came to visit *hit-punch-slam* bugs die.HaHaHa wtf.


    So yesterday was really fun and I guess I am really old, in terms of body age. My leg ache and my back feels stiff after a long outing yesterday.lol. It was great to have everybody gathers around talking, taking pictures, and laughing together. Hope to have gathering like this more often XD. Gonna go have lunch now. See you soon people.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment