Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 16, 2010

    Contemplating

    Chu er had passed.I hope chu yi is today so that tomorrow I got another chu er, then I got chu san the day after tomorrow.HAha omg so retarded my brain is truly degenerating at an astonishing rate.lol. Went to grandma hse in the morning and to cousin house at night.


    Is it just me or the tiger really look asthough he had just undergo a transplant.WaHAHAHA


    My adorable niece and of course, yours truly :P




    My grandmother and father was being forced to do this by my cousin.lolz


    On a random note, if you happen to see Petronas's commercial about CNY, tell me what do you think about it, cz I do stone for awhile when I first saw it.


    Its all coming to an end. I do hope time reverse by itself. Haha. Fat chance XD

    No comments:

    Post a Comment