Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 5, 2010

    Shopping for a perfect one


    Yesterday was a disaster. I guess my mum was very patient with me.lol.
    After 4hrs of shopping and I still not getting any clothes, mum was like KO-ed.
    I was like --no clothes no clothes..desperate for nice clothes (GG Nevermind)


    Okay la, then I switch to another shopping centre.
    And after a few tries, I FOUND ONE FINALLY!!! HA-HA-HA
    My KO-ed mum was like- go on get more!!!
    Lets make mum happy by buying another one. *woots*


    So in total, I got 2 tops . Should I be proud when I typed this? LMAO
    Walking for the whole day in all the shopping centres and this is what I get??
    ONLY 2 tops *cries*


    I'm not gonna give up and gonna sapu more.. MUahahahahaha...
    KL anyone?any?one?


    psst: maybe by putting the displayed picture above I could be inspired to be like this?wtf

    No comments:

    Post a Comment