Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 11, 2010

    A walk to remember :)


    I went to Kl two days ago. I seriously do not know whr is the courage that I get to travel to Pudu alone to meet my so called 'tour guide'. Okayla okayla I know I am such a cry baby didn't travel alone before to such a far place.wtf.far.haha. Anyway, my so called 'tour guide' brought me to sit train from Pudu to Times Square == Aih~ Don't know want to use what word to describe, thus can only aih~ lolz

    Not very productive for me the other day but I manage to eat Subway..mUahahaha..SuBway...nenenepupu pupupunene pu ne.I hope Subway have delivery service that delivers from Kl to Malacca then I think I will always call for delivery but then I will have to order my food like 3 hours earlier.Hahahaha...nola wtf lame shit, but you get what I mean.Hehehe

    Okla dats all. I want to follow parents to shop for cny junk food d. Babai~



    2 comments:

    1. wah...you got tour guide so good ah?!!!I also want this kind of tour guide!!can sit train lehh...hahahaha...laugh die me..

      ReplyDelete
    2. wahahahaha...u will regret if u hv this kind of tour guide :p

      ReplyDelete