Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 26, 2010

    It's been awhile

    Shopping tells you about life, because you always shop in shopping complex. And life is complex. Hahaha. Okay that was one lame thing :p

    ROFL.Three midterm exams are waiting to kill me next week. My midterm break mood is here.Omg.* finger-crossed gao gao*

    On a random note, I keep having dreams of losing my tooth. HaHa. Its quite annoying actually because I always ended up wetting my pants. Haha. I am just kidding. Although in different scenes, be it in the house or in some sort of weird locations, but its freaking scary when suddenly my tooth shakes and then *grasp* its being separated from the gums. Means what? Means what? Argh~

    Anyway, happy birthday to Yoongshen. Hope you have a blast.Teehee. After a long post I guess you guys are just waiting for this part rite.Haha. Yes, I still remember this date , but I guess everybody needs to change and get a life? hehe



    I somehow found this picture in my old pc.haha. I wonder who is the artist who drew it .lol. Its taken in 2007 if you could see the date, kind of long actually, if you know how to count.Haha.Even dyxlesia like me also know how to count okay.Haha. So I guess that's the reason why I still remember this date.like wtf lame reason is this? Haha. I only manage to show you this because my blog is in public.Also, I have to smudge it off as though eyeliner being smudge off after a long day out .HahaHa. I'm so god damn lame I'm surprised. HAHAHA.
    Okaylah. Got to sleep now. Tomorrow will be an outing day XD. tata

    No comments:

    Post a Comment