Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 7, 2011

    Although if I could, I didn't know where to find for you anymore :/

    Aww I never get to watch Roy today as it's raining. Sad face. Anyway, do you realise I'm always here recently? It's like almost every night lol. Must be like a blog bug attack or something. haha perhaps there's too many things to utter, but too limited words to describe, so be it. 

    Miss Fuji mountain really really much all of a sudden.bwahahaha If I bring out a little liquid courage, perhaps the ending will not be like this. But oh well, we are born different and that's the fact I need to learn. Boo.

    I don't think I can write as chunks and chunks of words are being backspaced deliberately. Midnight rain is really something I couldn't messed with , but I love the challenge :/ 

    1 comment: