Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 3, 2011

    Everything's easier when we're happy


    Do I really look that proud in person? I mean, really, I've been explaining very much often every now and then.lol. I don't really speak face to face with people that I'm not that familiar with because I really have limited topic lol wth I know right, but that's the sad fact :/ 

    Plus, I'm really a shy person bwahahaha okay stop laughing and coughing Ms Low, it may sound otherwise once you were very close to me. Idk, I don't initiate to talk face2face to strangers which I think I will probably die if I'm being thrown to other country alone lol. If you are a Libra-ian like me, you'll know how bad this attitude goes. It really takes time for me to trust somebody and if you gain the trust, it'll be like a forever pass entrance wtf I sound so wrong here dayumn.

    I'm not complaining, because it's not their fault anyway, but whenever people come telling me I'm really proud and quiet, all I could react was just like give the what the heck face O.o  Haha which sounds really interesting sometimes because that's the part people see on me first. Oh wait, maybe that's the main reason why I don't have many friends wtf my life is so pathethic. Haha

    On a random note, I still haven't got a dress for the wedding.It's like 3days more? Omg I'm so freaking last minute but who cares lar I'm not the main attraction here lol but I wanna look good in pictures bwahaha  I'm so fickle minded can die.

    King Kong 
    Hong Kong
    Ping Pong

    I'm really in love with Jay Chou I'm surprise. well okay, not that surprise as it's been 10 good years,  but I'm proud to own his laptop while listening to this song.Kept repeating it since morning. Satisfaction :D



    Until next time :)

    4 comments:

    1. very clever of you huh? I almost vomited when you said u are shy..HAHAHA..that close to waste my dinner...HAHAHAHAHHA

      ReplyDelete
    2. hahahahaha! finally you fall in love with jay again! maybe it has been too long and you have forget how much you love him... and his new song remind you about it!

      ReplyDelete
    3. shy??? dahler~~~ quiet??? oh~~come on~~ hahahahahaha....i m d same "chair" wit u le~~ yealo~~ dono wat will happen if we were thrown to another country not knowing anybody...i think i will cry till d max... hahahaha

      ReplyDelete