Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 24, 2011

    Something to think about


    Me: *jokingly ask* Can I finish up all the soups later?
    Mom : Aiyahh can leave one bowl for me, I hvnt drink it.
    Me: Eeee not enough to drink*laughs*
    Mom: Okay no need keep for me, you finish it up lahh
    Me: O.o

    You see, I'm born in family like this. In fact, I think most of the mother/parents in this world sacrifices for their child. They always think the best or put their child's interest first and didn't matter bout their own ones. I guess this is called as unlimited parents love?  


    I'm really lucky that I'm given a family like this. They are not the perfect ones, but the flaws are definitely something incredible that you learn to love as you grow. I know I owe them way too too much, which I don't think I'll be able to repay them bck in this life, EVER. boo.. I don't want to do things that impress others, I just want to do things that I love but I guess that's the main reason I'm still struggling much here..triple sigh. 


    Well maybe it's thanksgiving's day and that's why I'm having all this guilt feeling started to zoom in into my brain. Bahhh I'm drinking to banish these regrets out but good Lord :/ 

    1 comment: