Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 15, 2011

    We interfere too much

    So I am really lemming for a camera. Not that my handphone camera can't be used, but I like how camera could do the trick and photos are still so perfect when being transferred to the computer. Mine? Le sigh, I don't even wanna talk about it. 

    On a random note, become bridesmaid for two weddings for the past two weeks. Really really tiring but fun. lol. I must say I witnessed lots of warmth love through out the weddings. The time when the bridegroom is allowed to enter the room *big wet eyes* wtf hahahahaha

    Sometimes I just wish that I could turned back the time. Perhaps I'll change my own mind and make it alright. But 4years? Something imposible. Then I'll just ask for Tom Cruise then bwahahaha ok wtf ignore me.. lol

    I'm sooo wanna watch Breaking Dawn!!! I don't care if I have to go watch alone but I must watch this!! hahaha okay I don't really have spine here so, Ms. Pang, How,Low, Yoong or Ting...Jom larrr!!!!!! 

    3 comments:

    1. sure sure sure!!! no problem~~ watch as many time as we can ^^

      ReplyDelete
    2. U watched :-C hahahaha...and u spell my name wrongly or u have another friend named yoong?

      ReplyDelete