Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 6, 2011

    Google Introvert

    Been in this state two hours ago. No makeup,lights off, relaxing on the bed, online, and most importantly, hearing Mine Mine by Jay. It's been in my repeat track ever since I got it. haha


    Back from the wedding. My cousin is super pretty more than you can ever imagine. Super proud of her and her hubby.Yay.. And I think I've been awake for the past 36hrs now and maybe that's why weird thoughts starting to zoom in to my head and all.




    Tower Heist, Tower Heist I wanna watch :/ Aihh life is so saddening. I think I will be like Ms How to go watch alone if this continues ( threatening Ms How to watch with me >_<)Gee I never would have imagine that. Also, I WANT TO WATCH BREAKING DAWN!!!! bwahahaha I'm soo excited. I still remembered that I watched Twilight for four times in cinema. lol freaking crazy. But Christmas & holiday season is near and I bet there's plenty of great movies in the cinemaaaaaaa~~~ Ohhh my friendssss


    誰該堅強起來 月亮還是太陽



    1 comment:

    1. excuse me~~ no need capital letters ho my name, u scare nobody know o?? hahahaha...don worry, i oso wan go watch moviessss...macam vy long nv update myself d...keke

      ReplyDelete