Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 2, 2011

    Cause baby you are mine mine

    Alright, two of my besties had started working already. Feels so sad nao because nobody is there to watch movie with me, go shopping with me, go makan with me or whatsoever O.o 


    Maybe by this I could make an effort to work too? wtf bleh..But I don't care lar December is Christmas and January is Chinese New Year. Tell me how to find work with the lovely holiday season. Besides, I'm not ready to become anyone yet so I'll just chill for aliitle bit. 


    But really, please ask me out, please ask me out because thinking of being alone at home really makes me feel so threatened and sad nao I wanna cry.haha wtf. I just had Mr Jay's song and Mr Rain to entertain me all day and that's why you see my mood so good till can fly up to the sky but too fat can't fly just can stay on the land thanks to gravity haha.


    Okay I shall probably shut my mouth now and entertain you with my old nice pictures today so don't say I never warn you har, but I like myself so I don't care lar  you have to see it no matter what. Haha wtf I'm so dominant   


















    I miss my fringe soo much I swear to God I will not let any hairstylist to cut my hair ever again. If you are wondering. I always cut my own hair. I'm not a licensed professional hair styler or whatsoever, but I just cut my hair based on how I like them to be but this time around I didn't know I've been attacked by what sun stroke disease I decided to let her to chop my fringe. I've told her jz a little will do but in the end, still dissapointment. grrrrr


    Hair long hair long hair faster faster long..Okay time to sleep nao.. I've a backache I could hardly bend or sit for long time nao, I'm so old like that. Okay bai.


    Current song: Jay- Mine Mine ( he's just like my personal brand of heroin.wtf)

    1 comment:

    1. hahahahahahahahahaha...laugh die me ho ur photos...especially d 1st one~~ terperanjat gua suddenly~~

      ReplyDelete