Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 27, 2011

    What good is an inflated sense of self?

    Aww..raining :) My windows are widely open nao I feel like I'm in Genting, super cold and windy. And yay Christmas is coming. All the shopping centres are full with Christmas decorations and Christmas songs nao. Ohh and you know what, I'm grown to watch Home Alone every Christmas. Whenever I watch this movie I feel so nostalgic. But it doesn't really shown on TV anymore, isn't it? 


     Felt so joy with holidays like this, but not as joy as I would had hoped as there's lots of SALES coming up in this month but yours truly is broke till death :/ Imma gonna feed on grass for the nxt one month till Christmas*emo*

    Watched Breaking Dawn yesterday and Edward is still soo soo captivating. Super nice movie I'm gonna watch for a couple of times more I don't care.nyahnyah. I know of alot people who love Jacob but bleh I still like Edward as always haha. 

    One month till Christmas and then to the next year. Good times do fly huh. 

    I love this picture effect I wanna put as a profile picture nao.lol.Kays my post is random shit I guess I'll just stop here. Until next time. 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment